Low-Level Laser Therapy Restores the Oxidative Stress Balance in Acute Lung Injury Induced by Gut Ischemia and Reperfusion
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 179–188, January/February 2013
How to Cite
de Lima, F. M., Albertini, R., Dantas, Y., Maia-Filho, A. L., de Loura Santana, C., Castro-Faria-Neto, H. C., França, C., Villaverde, A. B. and Aimbire, F. (2013), Low-Level Laser Therapy Restores the Oxidative Stress Balance in Acute Lung Injury Induced by Gut Ischemia and Reperfusion. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01214.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 2008/08838-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!