Guinea Pig Skin, a Model for Epidermal Cellular and Molecular Changes Induced by UVR in vivo and in vitro: Effects on Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette–Guérin Vaccination
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 189–198, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Jeevan, A., Formichella, C. R., Russell, K. E. and Dirisala, V. R. (2013), Guinea Pig Skin, a Model for Epidermal Cellular and Molecular Changes Induced by UVR in vivo and in vitro: Effects on Mycobacterium bovis Bacillus Calmette–Guérin Vaccination. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01218.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R21-AI79463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!