Validation of Brief Questionnaire Measures of Sun Exposure and Skin Pigmentation Against Detailed and Objective Measures Including Vitamin D Status
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 219–226, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Cargill, J., Lucas, R. M., Gies, P., King, K., Swaminathan, A., Allen, M. W. and Banks, E. (2013), Validation of Brief Questionnaire Measures of Sun Exposure and Skin Pigmentation Against Detailed and Objective Measures Including Vitamin D Status. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 219–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01221.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!