Density Functional Theory Calculations on Rhodamine B and Pinacyanol Chloride. Optimized Ground State, Dipole Moment, Vertical Ionization Potential, Adiabatic Electron Affinity and Lowest Excited Triplet State
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 51–60, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Delgado, J. C. and Selsby, R. G. (2013), Density Functional Theory Calculations on Rhodamine B and Pinacyanol Chloride. Optimized Ground State, Dipole Moment, Vertical Ionization Potential, Adiabatic Electron Affinity and Lowest Excited Triplet State. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 51–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01222.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!