Photosynthesis Assessment in Microphytobenthos Using Conventional and Imaging Pulse Amplitude Modulation Fluorometry
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 97–102, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Vieira, S., Ribeiro, L., Jesus, B., Cartaxana, P. and Silva, J. M. d. (2013), Photosynthesis Assessment in Microphytobenthos Using Conventional and Imaging Pulse Amplitude Modulation Fluorometry. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 97–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01224.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- FCT PhD grant. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/63940/2009, POCI⁄BPD⁄20993⁄2004, PTDC/MAR/112473/2009, FCTPTDC/MAR/117929/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!