Protein Phosphatase Activity and Acidic/Alkaline Balance as Factors Regulating the State of Phytochrome A and its Two Native Pools in the Plant Cell
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 83–96, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sineshchekov, V., Koppel, L., Shor, E., Kochetova, G., Galland, P. and Zeidler, M. (2013), Protein Phosphatase Activity and Acidic/Alkaline Balance as Factors Regulating the State of Phytochrome A and its Two Native Pools in the Plant Cell. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 83–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01226.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Russian Foundation for Fundamental Investigations. Grant Numbers: 05-04-49549, 08-04-01453, 11-04-01732
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: 436 RUS 17/99/04, 436 RUS 113/925/0-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!