Dietary Chlorophyll Metabolites Catalyze the Photoreduction of Plasma Ubiquinone
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 310–313, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Qu, J., Ma, L., Zhang, J., Jockusch, S. and Washington, I. (2013), Dietary Chlorophyll Metabolites Catalyze the Photoreduction of Plasma Ubiquinone. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 310–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01230.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014–08–10150
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE–0117752, CHE–0641523
- Mebane Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!