Killing Bacterial Spores with Blue Light: When Innate Resistance Meets the Power of Light
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 2–4, January/February 2013
How to Cite
St. Denis, T. G., Dai, T. and Hamblin, M. R. (2013), Killing Bacterial Spores with Blue Light: When Innate Resistance Meets the Power of Light. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 2–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01233.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Columbia University
- Airlift Research Foundation Extremity Trauma Research. Grant Number: 109421
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association Basic Research. Grant Number: 16
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1AI050875
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!