Effects of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Diclofenac (Topical and Intramuscular) as Single and Combined Therapy in Experimental Model of Controlled Muscle Strain in Rats
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 508–512, March/April 2013
How to Cite
de Paiva Carvalho, R. L., Leal-Junior, E. C. P., Petrellis, M. C., Marcos, R. L., de Carvalho, M. H. C., De Nucci, G. and Lopes-Martins, R. A. B. (2013), Effects of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Diclofenac (Topical and Intramuscular) as Single and Combined Therapy in Experimental Model of Controlled Muscle Strain in Rats. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 508–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01236.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!