Characterization and Diagnosis of Cancer by Native Fluorescence Spectroscopy of Human Urine
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 483–491, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rajasekaran, R., Aruna, P. R., Koteeswaran, D., Padmanabhan, L., Muthuvelu, K., Rai, R. R., Thamilkumar, P., Murali Krishna, C. and Ganesan, S. (2013), Characterization and Diagnosis of Cancer by Native Fluorescence Spectroscopy of Human Urine. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 483–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01239.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences. Grant Number: 2009/34/38/BRNS/3206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!