Effects of PAR and UV-B Radiation on Herbal Yield, Bioactive Compounds and Their Antioxidant Capacity of Some Medicinal Plants Under Controlled Environmental Conditions
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 406–414, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Manukyan, A. (2013), Effects of PAR and UV-B Radiation on Herbal Yield, Bioactive Compounds and Their Antioxidant Capacity of Some Medicinal Plants Under Controlled Environmental Conditions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 406–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01242.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- International Centre for Scientific Culture
- World Laboratory
- Karl-Max von Bauernfeind Society of Technical University of Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!