Fluorescence Quenching by Intercalation of a Pyrene Group Tethered to an N4-modified Cytosine in Duplex DNA
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 332–335, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Avirah, R. R. and Schuster, G. B. (2013), Fluorescence Quenching by Intercalation of a Pyrene Group Tethered to an N4-modified Cytosine in Duplex DNA. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 332–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01243.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Vasser Woolley Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!