Effects of Salinity and Ultraviolet Radiation on the Bioaccumulation of Mycosporine-like Amino Acids in Artemia from Lake Urmia (Iran)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 400–405, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Khosravi, S., Khodabandeh, S., Agh, N. and Bakhtiarian, M. (2013), Effects of Salinity and Ultraviolet Radiation on the Bioaccumulation of Mycosporine-like Amino Acids in Artemia from Lake Urmia (Iran). Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 400–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01245.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 10:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Urmia University
- Tarbiat Modares University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!