Why Mind, Brain, and Education? Why Now?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
2007 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 1–2, March 2007
How to Cite
Fischer, K. W., Daniel, D. B., Immordino-Yang, M. H., Stern, E., Battro, A. and Koizumi, H. (2007), Why Mind, Brain, and Education? Why Now?. Mind, Brain, and Education, 1: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2007.00006.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- 1997). Education and the brain: A bridge too far. Educational Researcher, 26, 4–16. . (
- 2007). Toward a grounded synthesis of mind, brain, and education for reading disorders: An introduction to the field and this book. In K. W.Fischer, J. H.Bernstein, & M. H.Immordino-Yang (Eds.), Mind, brain, and education in reading disorders (pp. 3–15). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. , , & . (
- 2005). Neuroethics in education. In J.Illes (Ed.), Neuroethics: Defining the issues in theory, practice, and policy, (pp. 265–275). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. , , & . (
- 2000). From neurons to neighborhoods: The science of early childhood development. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. , & (Eds.). (
- 1998). Preventing reading difficulties in young children. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. , , & . (Eds.). (
- 2005). Pedagogy meets neuroscience. Science, 310, 745. . (