A Tale of Two Cases: Lessons for Education From the Study of Two Boys Living With Half Their Brains
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
2007 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 66–83, June 2007
How to Cite
Immordino-Yang, M. H. (2007), A Tale of Two Cases: Lessons for Education From the Study of Two Boys Living With Half Their Brains. Mind, Brain, and Education, 1: 66–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2007.00008.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!