Genetics and Neuroscience in Dyslexia: Perspectives for Education and Remediation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2007 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 162–172, December 2007
How to Cite
Schulte-Körne, G., Ludwig, K. U., El Sharkawy, J., Nöthen, M. M., Müller-Myhsok, B. and Hoffmann, P. (2007), Genetics and Neuroscience in Dyslexia: Perspectives for Education and Remediation. Mind, Brain, and Education, 1: 162–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2007.00017.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!