Social and Nonsocial Functions of Rostral Prefrontal Cortex: Implications for Education
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 the Authors Journal Compilation © 2008 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 148–156, September 2008
How to Cite
Gilbert, S. J. and Burgess, P. W. (2008), Social and Nonsocial Functions of Rostral Prefrontal Cortex: Implications for Education. Mind, Brain, and Education, 2: 148–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2008.00046.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!