Members of the Task Force: Daniel Bullock, James Byrnes, Kevin Dunbar, Guineviere Eden, Julie Fiez, Kurt Fischer (co-chair), Daniel J. Franklin, John Geake (co-chair), Usha Goswami (co-chair), Sharon Griffin, Patricia Kuhl, Bruce McCandliss, Vinod Menon, Ennio Mingolla, Nora Newcombe, Tomas Paus, Kevin Pelphrey, Russ Poldrack, L. Todd Rose, Reed Stevens, Rosemary Tannock, Jennifer Thomson, and Lee A. Thompson.
The Future of Educational Neuroscience
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 68–80, June 2010
How to Cite
Fischer, K. W., Goswami, U., Geake, J. and the Task Force on the Future of Educational Neuroscience (2010), The Future of Educational Neuroscience. Mind, Brain, and Education, 4: 68–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2010.01086.x
This article is based on a meeting at the National Science Foundation facility, in which a Task Force of researchers and educators considered the future of educational neuroscience and ways to catalyze its fruitful development. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Science Foundation or the United States.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!