Neural Differences in Bilingual Children's Arithmetic Processing Depending on Language of Instruction
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2011 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 79–88, June 2011
How to Cite
Mondt, K., Struys, E., Van den Noort, M., Balériaux, D., Metens, T., Paquier, P., Van de Craen, P., Bosch, P. and Denolin, V. (2011), Neural Differences in Bilingual Children's Arithmetic Processing Depending on Language of Instruction. Mind, Brain, and Education, 5: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-228X.2011.01113.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!