We are grateful to Naira Delgado, Jennifer Eberhardt, Phil Goff, Mirek Kofta, Mariana Miranda, Monika Miroslawska, and Armando Rodriguez, who contributed to this article by letting us use their unpublished work, but who also provided constructive comments on first versions. We thank Vicki Esses and John Dovidio for their help in shaping the present version of this article.
Infra-humanization: The Wall of Group Differences
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 139–172, December 2007
How to Cite
Leyens, J.-P., Demoulin, S., Vaes, J., Gaunt, R. and Paladino, M. P. (2007), Infra-humanization: The Wall of Group Differences. Social Issues and Policy Review, 1: 139–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2007.00006.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!