This project was financed by a grant from the Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO): grant nr. 261-98-906.
The Beneficial Effects of Social Identity Protection on the Performance Motivation of Members of Devalued Groups
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 217–256, December 2007
How to Cite
Derks, B., Van Laar, C. and Ellemers, N. (2007), The Beneficial Effects of Social Identity Protection on the Performance Motivation of Members of Devalued Groups. Social Issues and Policy Review, 1: 217–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2007.00008.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!