The Effects and Effectiveness of Using Torture as an Interrogation Device: Using Research to Inform the Policy Debate
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 179–210, December 2009
How to Cite
Costanzo, M. A. and Gerrity, E. (2009), The Effects and Effectiveness of Using Torture as an Interrogation Device: Using Research to Inform the Policy Debate. Social Issues and Policy Review, 3: 179–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2009.01014.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!