This work was supported in part by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Rudd Foundation and Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity at Yale University. JAB was supported by Grant R01-MH60767 from the National Institute for Mental Health. We thank Amy Ustjanauskas and Sarah Speers for their assistance in preparing the manuscript.
The Food Marketing Defense Model: Integrating Psychological Research to Protect Youth and Inform Public Policy
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 211–271, December 2009
How to Cite
Harris, J. L., Brownell, K. D. and Bargh, J. A. (2009), The Food Marketing Defense Model: Integrating Psychological Research to Protect Youth and Inform Public Policy. Social Issues and Policy Review, 3: 211–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2009.01015.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!