Work on this chapter was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Institute of Child Health and Development.
Empathy-Related Responding: Associations with Prosocial Behavior, Aggression, and Intergroup Relations
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 143–180, December 2010
How to Cite
Eisenberg, N., Eggum, N. D. and Di Giunta, L. (2010), Empathy-Related Responding: Associations with Prosocial Behavior, Aggression, and Intergroup Relations. Social Issues and Policy Review, 4: 143–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2010.01020.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!