The Nonverbal Transmission of Intergroup Bias: A Model of Bias Contagion with Implications for Social Policy
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 257–291, December 2011
How to Cite
Weisbuch, M. and Pauker, K. (2011), The Nonverbal Transmission of Intergroup Bias: A Model of Bias Contagion with Implications for Social Policy. Social Issues and Policy Review, 5: 257–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2011.01032.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!