The first author thanks Charles Frazier for his helpful input on this article and in the first author's career and life in general. Portions of this research were supported by a University of Nebraska Research Council Faculty Seed Grant.
The Historical, Jurisprudential, and Empirical Wisdom of Parental Responsibility Laws
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 26–53, March 2012
How to Cite
Brank, E. M. and Scott, L. (2012), The Historical, Jurisprudential, and Empirical Wisdom of Parental Responsibility Laws. Social Issues and Policy Review, 6: 26–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2011.01034.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!