Digital Gaming and Pediatric Obesity: At the Intersection of Science and Social Policy
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 54–81, March 2012
How to Cite
Staiano, A. E. and Calvert, S. L. (2012), Digital Gaming and Pediatric Obesity: At the Intersection of Science and Social Policy. Social Issues and Policy Review, 6: 54–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2011.01035.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!