Situating Sexual Harassment in the Broader Context of Interpersonal Violence: Research, Theory, and Policy Implications
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 148–176, March 2012
How to Cite
Stockdale, M. S. and Nadler, J. T. (2012), Situating Sexual Harassment in the Broader Context of Interpersonal Violence: Research, Theory, and Policy Implications. Social Issues and Policy Review, 6: 148–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2011.01038.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!