Racial Bias in Policing: Why We Know Less Than We Should
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 177–210, March 2012
How to Cite
Atiba Goff, P. and Barsamian Kahn, K. (2012), Racial Bias in Policing: Why We Know Less Than We Should. Social Issues and Policy Review, 6: 177–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2011.01039.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!