Preparation of this manuscript was supported by a research grant (RG1/08 M52010041) awarded to the first author by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
Culturally Motivated Challenges to Innovations in Integrative Research: Theory and Solutions
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 149–172, January 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, C.-Y., Kwan, L. Y.-Y. and Liou, S. (2013), Culturally Motivated Challenges to Innovations in Integrative Research: Theory and Solutions. Social Issues and Policy Review, 7: 149–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2012.01046.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!