The authors wish to thank Craig McGarty and Avelie Stuart for their comments on an earlier draft.
Doing Democracy: The Social Psychological Mobilization and Consequences of Collective Action
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Social Issues and Policy Review
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 173–200, January 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, E. F. and Louis, W. R. (2013), Doing Democracy: The Social Psychological Mobilization and Consequences of Collective Action. Social Issues and Policy Review, 7: 173–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2409.2012.01047.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!