STATE OF THE ART†
Modern human migrations in insular Asia according to mitochondrial DNA and non-recombining Y chromosome
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Molecular Anthropology Research Laboratory, Mackay Memorial Hospital. ISBT Science Series © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
ISBT Science Series
Special Issue: State of the Art Presentations, 22nd Regional Congress of the ISBT – Asia, Taipei, Taiwan, November 19–23, 2011
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 361–365, December 2011
How to Cite
Trejaut, J., Yen, J.-C., Loo, J.-H. and Lin, M. (2011), Modern human migrations in insular Asia according to mitochondrial DNA and non-recombining Y chromosome. ISBT Science Series, 6: 361–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2824.2011.01516.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- 2Revealing the prehistoric settlement of Australia by Y chromosome and mtDNA analysis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2007; 8276–8230, , , et al. :
- 4Mitochondrial, Y chromosome and an ancient DNA molecular analysis in Taiwan and island Southeast Asia. 19th Indo Pacific Prehistory Association Congress IPPA 2009. Hanoi (Vietnam): Institute of Archeology, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences, 2009:119, , , et al. :
- 82011. Evidence for the role of Early Holocene voyaging in Polynesian origins American Journal of Human Genetics Accepted for publication 28th December 2011, , , et al. :
- 102010Major East-West Division Underlies Y Chromosome Stratification Across Indonesia. MBE Advance Access published March 5, 2010, , , et al.
- 12Updated comprehensive phylogenetic tree of global human mitochondrial DNA variation. Hum Mutat 2009; 30(2): E386-E394. http://www.phylotree.org. doi:10.1002/humu.20921, .