STATE OF THE ART†
TTID risk in the Latin America and Caribbean: recommendations to improve safety
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ISBT Science Series © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
ISBT Science Series
Special Issue: State of the Art Presentations 32nd International Congress of the International Society of Blood Transfusion in joint cooperation with the 10th Congress of AMMTAC, Cancun, Mexico, July 7-12, 2012
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 76–81, July 2012
How to Cite
Rojo, J. and Arroyo, A. (2012), TTID risk in the Latin America and Caribbean: recommendations to improve safety. ISBT Science Series, 7: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2824.2012.01578.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.