STATE OF THE ART†
TTID risk in the Latin America and Caribbean: recommendations to improve safety
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ISBT Science Series © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
ISBT Science Series
Special Issue: State of the Art Presentations 32nd International Congress of the International Society of Blood Transfusion in joint cooperation with the 10th Congress of AMMTAC, Cancun, Mexico, July 7-12, 2012
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 76–81, July 2012
How to Cite
Rojo, J. and Arroyo, A. (2012), TTID risk in the Latin America and Caribbean: recommendations to improve safety. ISBT Science Series, 7: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2824.2012.01578.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.