STATE OF THE ART†
What is the appropriate size of the worldwide cord blood inventory?
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ISBT Science Series © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
ISBT Science Series
Special Issue: State of the Art Presentations 32nd International Congress of the International Society of Blood Transfusion in joint cooperation with the 10th Congress of AMMTAC, Cancun, Mexico, July 7-12, 2012
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 138–141, July 2012
How to Cite
Querol, S., Marsh, S. G. E., Palou, E., Gomez, S. G., Torrabadella, M., Ortiz, P., Puig, L. and Madrigal, A. (2012), What is the appropriate size of the worldwide cord blood inventory?. ISBT Science Series, 7: 138–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2824.2012.01610.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.