The role of entecavir in preventing hepatitis B recurrence after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 321–327, November 2009
How to Cite
XI, Z. F., XIA, Q., ZHANG, J. J., CHEN, X. S., HAN, L. Z., WANG, X., SHEN, C. H., LUO, Y., XIN, T. Y., WANG, S. Y. and QIU, D. K. (2009), The role of entecavir in preventing hepatitis B recurrence after liver transplantation. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 10: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2980.2009.00403.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- 7Two-year results from the GLOBE trial in patients with hepatitis B: greater clinical and antiviral efficacy for telbivudine (LdT) versus lamivudine. Presented at th 57th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 27–31 October 2006. Boston, MA, USA., , et al.
- 10Entecavir at five years shows long-term maintenance of high genetic barrier to hepatitis B virus resistance. Hepatol Int 2008; 2: A88–89 (Abstract PL02)., , et al.
- 12The use of entecavir following liver transplantation: pilot safety and tolerability data. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103 (Suppl. 1): S160., , et al.
- 14Entecavir results in higher HBV DNA reduction vs adefovir in chronically infected HBeaG(+) antiviral-naive Adults: 24 wk results (E.A.R.L.Y. Study). Hepatology 2006; 44 (Suppl 4): 554A., , et al.
- 18Economic implications of entecavir treatment in suppressing viral replication in chronic hepatitis B (CHB) patients in China from a perspective of the Chinese social security program. ISPOR 2008; 2: S11–22., , et al.