Grant support: This work was partially supported by Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project Grant (Y0205, XM) and awards from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (nos 30571730 and 30972751 XM).
Th17 cells: The emerging reciprocal partner of regulatory T cells in the liver
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 126–133, June 2010
How to Cite
ZHAO, L., QIU, D. K. and MA, X. (2010), Th17 cells: The emerging reciprocal partner of regulatory T cells in the liver. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 11: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2980.2010.00428.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.