These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Epidemiological study of colorectal adenoma and cancer in symptomatic patients in China between 1990 and 2009
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Digestive Diseases © 2011 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 371–378, October 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, H. M., WENG, Y. R., JIANG, B., SHENG, J. Q., ZHENG, P., YU, C. G. and FANG, J. Y. (2011), Epidemiological study of colorectal adenoma and cancer in symptomatic patients in China between 1990 and 2009. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 12: 371–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2980.2011.00531.x
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 07:23AM EST
- 5Hong Kong Cancer Registry, Hospital Authority of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Fast stats for colorectal cancer. 2007. Cited:1 August 2011. Available from URL: http://www3.ha.org.hk/cancereg/e_colorectum.pdf.
- 8Malignant neoplasms of the large intestine. In: Feldman M, Friedman LS, Sleisenger MH, eds. Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management, 7th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2002; 2215–61..
- 12Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology. CA Cancer J Clin 2008; 58: 130–60., , et al.
- 18The prevalence rate and anatomic location of colorectal adenoma and cancer detected by colonoscopy in average-risk individuals aged 40–80 years. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 255–62., , et al.Direct Link:
- 20World Health Organization Classification of Tumors, Pathology and Genetics, Tumors of the Digestive System. Lyons: IARC Press, 2000., .
- 21Applied Logistic Regression. New York: John Wiley, 1989., .