These authors contributed equally to this study.
Factors influencing diagnosis of colorectal cancer: A hospital-based survey in China
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Digestive Diseases © 2012 Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch, Chinese Society of Gastroenterology, Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 517–524, October 2012
How to Cite
Deng, S. X., An, W., Gao, J., Yin, J., Cai, Q. C., Yang, M., Hong, S. Y., Fu, X. X., Yu, E. D., Xu, X. D., Zhu, W. and Li, Z. S. (2012), Factors influencing diagnosis of colorectal cancer: A hospital-based survey in China. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 13: 517–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-2980.2012.00626.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2012 06:04AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.