Beyond Bone Mineral Density: Several Factors Define Bone Health
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, AWHONN, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 249–251, June|July 2008
How to Cite
Ruhl, C. (2008), Beyond Bone Mineral Density: Several Factors Define Bone Health. Nursing for Women's Health, 12: 249–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2008.00331.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.