Anne M. Jorgensen, RNC, MS, NNP, is a neonatal nurse practitioner at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY. She is also a clinical instructor at Columbia University School of Nursing in New York, and a DNP student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. The author reports no conflicts of interest or financial relationships relevant to this article.
Late Preterm Infants: Clinical Complications and Risk: Part Two of a Two-Part Series
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 316–331, August/September 2008
How to Cite
Jorgensen, A. M. (2008), Late Preterm Infants: Clinical Complications and Risk: Part Two of a Two-Part Series. Nursing for Women's Health, 12: 316–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2008.00353.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!