Tara D. Collard, RN, BSN, Habi Diallo, RN, BSN, and Alona Habinsky, RN, BSN, are staff nurses at Swedish Medical Center; Colleen Hentschell, RN, BSN, is a staff nurse at Children's Medical Center; Toni M. Vezeau, PhD, RNC, is associate professor at Seattle University; all authors are in Seattle, WA.
Elective Cesarean Section
Why Women Choose It and What Nurses Need to Know
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2008, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 480–488, December/January 2009
How to Cite
Collard, T. D., Diallo, H., Habinsky, A., Hentschell, C. and Vezeau, T. M. (2008), Elective Cesarean Section. Nursing for Women's Health, 12: 480–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2008.00382.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.