Debbie Fraser Askin, MN, RNC-NIC, is an associate professor in the Centre for Nursing and Health Studies at Athabasca University, Athabasca, Alberta, Canada, and a neonatal nurse practitioner at St. Boniface General Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use.
Physical Assessment of the Newborn
Minor Congenital Anomalies
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 140–149, April/May 2009
How to Cite
Askin, D. F. (2009), Physical Assessment of the Newborn. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01405.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.