Debbie Fraser Askin, MN, RNC-NIC, is an associate professor in the Centre for Nursing and Health Studies at Athabasca University, Athabasca, Alberta, Canada, and a neonatal nurse practitioner at St. Boniface General Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or device use.
Physical Assessment of the Newborn
Minor Congenital Anomalies
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 140–149, April/May 2009
How to Cite
Askin, D. F. (2009), Physical Assessment of the Newborn. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01405.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.