Heidi L. Stone MS, RNC-OB, is a clinical assistant professor of nursing at Towson University in Hagerstown, MD.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Postpartum Patients
What Nurses Can Do
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 284–291, August/September 2009
How to Cite
Stone, H. L. (2009), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Postpartum Patients. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01438.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.