Cheryl Gies, MSN, RN, CNP, is an adult nurse practitioner and assistant professor; Mira Lessick, PhD, RN, is an associate professor; both authors are at the University of Toledo College of Nursing in Toledo, OH. The authors and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. No discussion of off-label drug or device use is included in this article.
Alzheimer Disease in Women: A Clinical and Genetics Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 312–324, August/September 2009
How to Cite
Gies, C. and Lessick, M. (2009), Alzheimer Disease in Women: A Clinical and Genetics Perspective. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 312–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01441.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!