Giovanna M. Stramiello, MSN, FNP-BC, is a family nurse practitioner at Express Health Clinic in Dandridge, TN. The authors and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. No commercial support was received for this activity. There is no discussion of off-label drug or device use in this article.
Weight Management Strategies for Women: A Review for Nurses
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 410–418, October/November 2009
How to Cite
Stramiello, G. M. (2009), Weight Management Strategies for Women: A Review for Nurses. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 410–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01459.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.