Sandra Bellini, DNP, NNP-BC, APRN, is the coordinator of the DNP Program at the University of Connecticut School of Nursing in Storrs, CT, and a neonatal nurse practitioner at Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford, CT.
NICU Families and PTSD: Handle With Care
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 422–426, October/November 2009
How to Cite
Bellini, S. (2009), NICU Families and PTSD: Handle With Care. Nursing for Women's Health, 13: 422–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2009.01461.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.