Sandra Bellini, DNP, NNP-BC, APRN, is the coordinator for the DNP Program at the University of Connecticut School of Nursing in Storrs, CT, and a neonatal nurse practitioner at Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford, CT. The author and planners of this activity report no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. No off-label drug or device use is mentioned in this article. No commercial support was received for this learning activity.
Retinopathy of Prematurity
Improving Outcomes Through Evidence-Based Practice
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 382–390, October/November 2010
How to Cite
Bellini, S. (2010), Retinopathy of Prematurity. Nursing for Women's Health, 14: 382–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2010.01577.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.