Jaynelle F. Stichler, DNS, RN, FACHE, FAAN, is a professor and concentration chair in Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Systems at San Diego State University, and a research and professional development consultant at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns and Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego, CA. The author reports no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships. Address correspondence to: email@example.com.
One of a Leader's Most Important Roles
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011, AWHONN
Nursing for Women's Health
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 166–170, April/May 2011
How to Cite
Stichler, J. F. (2011), Leading Change. Nursing for Women's Health, 15: 166–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-486X.2011.01625.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.